Sunday, January 31, 2016

Book Review- Outside In

I just finished reading Outside In (Inside Out #2) by Maria V. Snyder.

From Goodreads:

Me? A Leader? Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion - between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again - while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside. And something from Outside wants In.

Well, we get to find out a little bit more about the Outside as well as the Outsiders in this sequel.  And it was definitely interesting.

The characters got a little confusing for me.  There were so many secondary ones that sometimes they got mixed up.  But once again I loved the main ones, especially Trella and Riley.  And of course Sheepy :)

There was lots of action in this book between the rebuilding of their society and dealing with the Outsiders.  I never really knew who to trust.  Even at the end, I didn't really trust anyone.

The book left off quite nicely.  It wrapped up enough to end the series but I think it could have gone on longer too if the author had wanted.

I gave this book a rating of 3/5.

*FTC Disclosure: I traded this book with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment