Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Sunday Salon- September 28, 2014

The Sunday Salon

This week was another, wait for it...busy week.  Shocker, huh?  On Monday I met up with some friends at the Boardwalk hotel then had a softball game and dinner with the team.  On Tuesday, I had a Yelp event at Hawkers.  On Wednesday I had amazing free dinner at Eddie V's with a friend.  On Thursday I had a Fit2Run fun run.  I bailed on my Friday night plans so Kory and I could stay home and watch a movie.  Yesterday I had the 5k at Oakland Park and then dinner out with the girls.  Then today I had to work at Disney.  Whew!

I finished and reviewed the following book last week:

Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout 












I am currently reading White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) and up next is Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements #2) by by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

No comments:

Post a Comment