Thursday, August 14, 2014

Book Review- The Prince

I finished reading The Prince (The Selection #0.5) by Kiera Cass yesterday.

From Goodreads:

Before thirty-five girls were chosen to compete in the Selection...

Before Aspen broke America's heart...

There was another girl in Prince Maxon's life...

Don't miss this thrilling 64-page original novella set in the world of the New York Times bestselling novel The Selection. Also features a teaser to The Elite, Kiera Cass's hotly anticipated sequel to The Selection.


I don't feel like this synopsis was accurate.  I mean, it did mention Maxon's mom a little bit.  But I feel like it was more about how Maxon was feeling about the whole selection.  And it really made me like him more.  I liked reading about his vulnerability and his nervousness about finding a wife.  And I liked reading about his first meeting with America.  I easily could have enjoyed a longer story but it was nice getting this glimpse inside his head.

I gave this a rating of 3.5/5.

*FTC Disclosure: I bought this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment