Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Sunday Salon- May 27, 2012

The Sunday Salon

I can't believe we only have 2 weeks of school left!  I can't wait!  This weekend I met up with a couple of other DisBrides.  We had never met before but it was like we had been friends for years!  I can't wait to hang out with them again!

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
Team Human by Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan










I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 43
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 38
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 40
2012 Standalone Reading Challenge: 11

I am currently reading Fairest of All by Serena Valentino and up next is Fated by Alyson Noel.

1 comment:

  1. You have a fabulous blog. I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: The Inspiring Blog Award. There are no pass along requirements. This is just to reward you for all the hard work you do!

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete