Monday, December 26, 2011

The Sunday Salon- December 25, 2011




So I wish that I had written this yesterday, on Sunday like I was supposed to.  If I had, it would have been a happy post. This past week was so nice, but busy!  I had the week off from school but spent is shopping and playing at a friend's birthday/goodbye party.  And yesterday was great too!  We had a wonderful Christmas.  But then this morning I found out that yesterday, one of my friends mom's had a brain aneurysm while they were opening Christmas presents.  She is currently in a coma.  So if anyone's reading this, if you could keep her in your thoughts, she can take as many as she can get.

I finished and reviewed the following book in the past week:
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
On the Fringe by Courtney King Walker











I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week: 
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 117, 118
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 95, 96
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 95, 96
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 30  

I am currently reading Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick and up next is The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery.

No comments:

Post a Comment