Saturday, August 20, 2011

Friday Fill-In- August 19, 2011



1. It's fun to go out to eat with another married couple.
2. A sandwich is easy to make.
3. I like to be relaxing in the evening.
4.Why men can be such pigs, I will never know!
5. Something I'm very much excited about is our Magic Kingdom bridal portrait shoot next Saturday.
6. The money spent on the wedding was well worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after Meet the Teacher, tomorrow my plans include going to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner with the Goldsteins and Sunday, I want to relax before the first day back with the kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. I very much agree with #2 and #3 and especially #4 which made me laugh! :o)

    Your Magic Kingdom bridal shoot sounds amazing! I hope it went well.

    ReplyDelete