Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Sunday Salon- July 24, 2011

The Sunday Salon


Friday night I was in one of my friends wedding as a bridesmaid (she was just a bridesmaid in my wedding last month so it was so fun to plan together).  It was a lot of fun and so much easier to be on the bridesmaid end instead of the bride end.  Although it made me nostalgic for my wedding.  We both had the same color scheme (victorian lilac and silver) and while my flowers got messed up and looked more pink, hers were the perfect purple.  So I was a little jealous. We met some great new friends. And its fun to now have another "married couple" to hang out with!

I finished and reviewed the following books in the past week:
Dark Souls by Paula Morris
Eternity by Heather Terrell
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges in the past week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 59, 60, 61
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 49, 50
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 46, 47, 48
2011 YA Contemporary Challenge: 10

I am currently reading Finger Lickin' Fifteen and up next is Sizzling Sixteen, both by Janet Evanovich.

No comments:

Post a Comment