Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Sunday Salon- June 19, 2011

The Sunday Salon

So this week's Sunday Salon is for the past two weeks.  I got married last Saturday and it was everythinig I'd ever dreamed it could be!  I had so much fun and I wish I could go back and do it again, without changing anything!  I will be away on my honeymoon starting next Saturday, so I won't be posting for a bit.  Here's a preview of my wedding pics.


I finished and reviewed the following books the past 2 weeks:
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Priceless by Nicole Richie
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
The Rapture by Liz Jensen
Wish You Were Here by Phillipa Ashley











I fulfilled items in the following challenges the past 2 weeks:
2011 A to Z Challenge: R, Y
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 17, 43, 44, 45, 46
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 15, 37, 38, 39
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 14, 34

I am currently reading Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake and up next is The Rivals by Daisy Whitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment