Friday, February 4, 2011

The Sunday Salon- January 30, 2011

The Sunday Salon

Another busy week!  My fiance's sister, her husband and their two kids stayed with us for a couple of days and we hit the disney parks.  The girls are going to be our flower girls.  They are so cute!  But I didn't get a lot of reading done and didn't get anything done on the blog so I am trying to play catch up now.

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Mercy by Rebecca Lim

Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2011 A to Z Challenge: L, T
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 6, 7
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 5, 6
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 4, 5

I am currently reading The Chaos by Rachel Ward and up next is The Lipstick Law by Amy Holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment