Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Sunday Salon- February 20, 2011

The Sunday Salon

Not too much this week.  My fiance and I decided to not do present for Valentine's Day since we have the wedding this year but I did thell them that I wanted flowers.  Which he conveniently forgot.  Boo!  We went to dinner at Bonefish Grill since we had a bunch of gift cards and it was really good.  Other than that, Bella got spayed (sp?) on Friday.  We were supposed to keep her calm and not jumping for a week but that only lasted about a day.  She hasn't been in any pain though, so thats good!

 I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong











I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2011 A to Z Challenge: A
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 11
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 10
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 9

I am currently reading The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder and up next is My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares.

No comments:

Post a Comment