Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Sunday Salon- November 14, 2010

The Sunday Salon


I got a computer virus early on Thursday morning and I had such a difficult time getting rid of it.  Most of the websites gave the same advice, but it wasn't working (and each time I tried, I had to use this anti-virus scanner which took 8 hours each time!!!) Finally I came across a random thread that had the same advice but this guy at the bottom said that none of the advice worked for him, but he figured it out on his own and posted how.  I was a little afraid to try it, but I was frustrated so I did and thank goodness it worked.  Blah!  Now I am so behind on my book stuff!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Slayed by Amanda Marrone











I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 149, 150
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 114, 115 
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 39
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 103, 104

I am currently reading Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton and up next is The Rapture by Liz Jensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment