Monday, May 10, 2010

Mailbox Monday- May 10, 2010


Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week

MONDAY
Forgive My Fins- Tera Lynn Childs--review for Traveling ARC Tours
Luna- Julie Anne Peters--Bookmooch








TUESDAY
Devilish- Maureen Johnson--PaperbackSwap
The Beautiful Between- Alyssa B. Sheinmel--review for an Around the World Tour
The Body Finder- Kimberly Derting-- review for a Book It Forward ARC Tour








FRIDAY
Tainted (Blood Lily Chronicles #1)- Julie Kenner--PaperbackSwap
Beauty: A Retelling of Beauty and the Beast- Robin McKinley--Bookmooch
On Folly Beach- Karen White--for review per publisher request
Mistwood- Leah Cypess--contest win from Number One Novels








SATURDAY
Bite Marks (#6)- Jennifer Rardin--Book Ring
Can’t Teach an Old Demon New Tricks- Cara Lockwood--Bookmooch

4 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I look forward to hearing what you think of Forgive My Fins and The Beautiful Between. I hope you enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Devilish is awesome :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books. The Body Finder was awesome and I really want to read Forgive my Fins. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got Devilish! :)

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete