Sunday, November 29, 2009

Book Review- Second Skin


I just finished reading Second Skin by Jessica Wollman for TeensReadToo.

 Samantha Klein will do anything it takes to be popular and to be part of the A-list crowd.  And when she discovers the secret to just how the current queen of the A-list got her popularity, Sam makes the secret her own.  But once she gets her wish, she might just discover that its not all that it's cracked up to be.

I thought that this was a cute book.  I liked the idea of a second skin--I thought it was a new concept, or at least one that I hadn't read before.  And while there was nothing too deep in the book, the message about popularity and being yourself did come across in an intruiging way.  I read this book in one sitting so its an easy-to-read, story with a great theme.

I gave this book a rating of 3/5.

*FTC Disclosure: I was given this book for free by Jen from TeensReadToo for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment