Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Sunday Salon- July 19, 2009




Another pretty easy week. Monday was Kory's birthday, so I made a german chocolate cake from scratch (the first thing I've ever baked from scratch!) I got a lot of reading done too!




I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Summer House by Nancy Thayer
Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
Mysteria Lane by MaryJanice Davidson, Susan Grant, Gena Showalter, and P.C. Cast
The Penny Pinchers Club by Sarah Strohmeyer
Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
Jennifer's Body by Audrey Nixon

I fullfilled items for the following challenges this week:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Witches (can also be used as Demons, fairy, and vampire), Demons

I am currently reading Accidentally Dead by Dakota Cassidy and up next is The Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede for a TeensReadToo book review.

1 comment:

  1. My mom used to make German Chocolate cakes when I was young. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete