Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Sunday Salon- March 22, 2009


This week was a slow week, but surprisingly I only got one book read. On Friday night, Kory and I participated in Goofy's Mystery Tour at Disney's Hollywood Studios. This is a fun even they do for cast members every year. The first round is to answer Disney trivia. The second round is to go about doing puzzles (logic, crossword, math, etc) and then have to do a small activity to get a letter clue--all while being bungee-corded together! When you have done all of the activities, you have to unscramble the letter clues to get the final answer. Last year, we didn't finish 5 of the activities. This year, we finished all of the activities but we couldn't solve the final answer. Maybe next year we will!

I finished and reviewed the following book this week:

I fullfilled items for the following challenges:

I am currently reading Oh My Goth by Gena Showalter and up next is Modern Magic by Anne Cordwainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment